20 Anime from Spring 2017 that I'm excited to watch


This season is super hyped from a lot of people since it has many anticipated continuations of epic shows and I'm one of them. When I saw the list of Spring 2017 from MAL, I was super pumped to watch!

Attack on Titan

Boruto - Naruto Next Generations 

Boku no Hero Academia Saison 2

Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records

Eromanga Sensei

Renai Bokun

Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata

Sakurada Reset


Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism


Tsuki ga Kirei


Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai

:

Seikaisuru Kado


Fukumenkei Noise


Natsume Yuujinchou Roku


Oushitsu Kyoushi Haine


Souryo to Majiwaru Shikiyoku no Yoru ni


Kenka Banchou Otome: Girl Beats Boys


Frame Arms Girls


Starmyu 2nd Season


Re:Creators


So, this is my 20 anime that I can't wait to watch! Well, but first, I got final exams for the first trimester so I'll be busy studying. I want to watch anime so much now. >.<

How about you? Let me and other readers know!
Follow
Handcrafted by pipdig