Tsuki ga Kirei Episode 1「First Impression」

The anime was soothing to watch. After watching this episode, the first thing that came to my mind was "why is this so hyped?" I didn't get the reason for being so hyped up by quite a lot of people. I can see that it is really cute to watch but at the same time, I feel that the anime pace is really slow. 

Plot - According to MAL, the plot seems to be just a romance story that looks over the two main characters and see how they form relationships and overcome the challenges that are being faced while getting mature with time. 
As I said earlier, I felt that the pace of this anime is really slow yet, I couldn't stop watching. Currently, by the time I'm writing this post, the anime has produced four episodes. When I first started watching it, I realised it was really slow so I was planning to drop it but for some reason, I couldn't stop watching these four episodes. It is like watching the couple's daily activities and I was drawn to it. 

Characters - Both of the main characters are so cute and so pure. So far, I have nothing much to talk yet but I really like how they portray the feelings and emotions of each person.  
Sountrack/Music - I really like the OP of the anime. It's hip yet addicting to listen. The ending wise, it's okay to listen but it's not a song that I'll listen on repeat.

Art - Ohhh my gawd, the art is amazing. It's the whole other story when it comes to art. It's really amazing to look at especially when it comes to background. If you have been following my blogs, I pay a lot of attention to the background because I, myself is a self-claimed photographer and I tend to shoot landscape photography whenever I can. So, I pay a lot of attention to beautiful background that inspires me to shoot photographs more.
Character design wise is really interesting for me. It's a lot different than what I'm used to for the style of art for the characters and it's really refreshing to see in conjunction with the background that they have chosen. Another thing that I want to talk is the way they the anime motion is made or in other words, film-making. I'm trying really hard to produce high quality films so the angle that the staff is using, the way the characters move and the way the camera (motion) is being used to film is very intriguing to watch.

Will I be watching? - Well, I'll be watching. Since, I've already watched four episodes, I'm curious to see how the two main characters are going.
Will I be blogging? - I'll be writing a review after the show is over. 
Will I recommend? - If you like a romance story, this will be your cup of tea. If you don't, I still recommend you to give it a shot since the art style is so good. It's worth to watch if you want calming, heartwarming show to watch after a long day.
Handcrafted by pipdig