Kenka Banchou Otome: Girl Beats Boys Episode 1 「First Impression」

イケメンだああああああ!
One look, the characters are absolutely hot! #kyaaaa 
At first, I thought it was BL anime, then I saw the Shoujo tag. So, yup, you guessed it, it's reverse harem and gender bender anime. Another shocking fact is that this anime only airs for 8 minutes. 

Plot -  I guess from episode 1, I can see that Hikaru (not real name) is a girl who enrolls to this high school in place of someone named Onigashima Hikaru. This Hikaru told her to enroll in this particular high school and become top of the school. Little did she know that the high school that she was about to attend is the school full of delinquents. 
I find the plot to be normal game-setting plot. Well, it's interesting how they managed to grab the audiences' attention from the plot alone. I'm not hyped as a lot of other people did but I found it pretty interesting to continue watching. For me, I'm more curious on what the real Hikaru will do since he's not going to school anymore. Become a NEET? (lol)

Characters - So far, I only see Hikaru (girl), and a few other people. I love the fact that even though the characters are super famous for being delinquents, they are kind and funny people. I hope the main character shows more emotion though. I think it can't be helped since it is from Visual Novel, where stereotype main characters usually show very less emotions (please correct me if I'm wrong.) 

Soundtrack/Music - OP & ED - I like the OP and ED a lot. If I have to choose between them, I prefer the OP more. Both songs were sung by the same artists.

Art - I find the art pretty normal. Character designs are pretty normal but I really like how they draw the backgrounds. I like the person with dark blue hair (Kira Rintarou) especially on his character design. Another interesting character design is the person with the white hair (Mirako Yuuta).








Will I be watching? - I can't resist the hot guys. The girl herself is pretty hot too.
Will I be blogging? - I'll blog about it after I finish this season. 
Will I recommend? - If you like hot guys, I highly recommend. So far, it's really interesting. I want to know how she get into this troublesome situation and I want to see who the actual Hikaru is. 

Follow
Handcrafted by pipdig