Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 1「First Impression」

This is one of the anime that I was looking forward to the most since I started watching Naruto when I was young and I started watching again recently during my final exams. I got hooked onto the characters during the Boruto: Naruto the Movie, so I was really looking forward to how Boruto would act.

First Impressions - Never did I think that Boruto: Naruto Next Generations would start before Boruto attends the Ninja Academy. I thought they would continue from the movie since the manga continued from the movie.

Plot - As I said earlier, I really loved Naruto so seeing Naruto and Hinata's son growing up is like seeing my friend gets married and have kids and looking at the kids grow old. It made me feel that I'm becoming very old (lol). Well, anyways, from the episode 1, Boruto is still the kid who doesn't like Naruto, his father, since Naruto cannot pay attention to the family since he became Hokage. Being Hokage seems a very troublesome job. Boruto feels that his family is being neglected by Naruto who is always working so he doesn't really pay respect to Naruto.

Characters - Since Boruto is taking a lead in this series of anime, he already know some of the ninjutsu. I guess it's because either Naruto or Hinata taught Boruto some basic Ninjutsu when he was young. Even before Boruto goes to the Ninja Academy, he already knew how to make Kage Bushin (Shadow Clones) and so on. I haven't really seen Sakura and Sasuke's daughter currently so I can't really tell much from Ep. 1.

Music/Soundtrack - OP - I really like the OP. It's been one of my favorite songs this season. It's really hip and great tempo.
ED - Since the characters were talking in the ending, I decided to leave the ED totally and listen to it when it's a proper song.

Art - The art style is totally different from Naruto so, it was really refreshing to see. It has a lot more gag type drawings that cracks me up most of the time. Especially, Naruto's facial expressions are a lot different from the Naruto that I'm used to so, it's really interesting.



Will I be watching? - YES. I don't know how many episodes will Boruto get but I'm planning to watch as much as I can.
Will I be blogging? - I'm not really sure. I think I'll do a review for the anime when it finishes.
Will I recommend? - If you are a die hard Naruto fan, I highly recommend you to watch this series. If you are new to Naruto (Where have you been in this planet?), I also recommend you to start watching it to follow Boruto's journey.
Handcrafted by pipdig