Katsugeki/Touken Ranbu Episode 1「FIRST IMPRESSION」

Okay, before I write my first impressions, I want to tell you that I haven't played the game nor watched the Hanamaru version. So, I have no idea what the show is about.

Plot - When I saw the MAL details about this anime, I thought that this is a pretty interesting plot. The part where they have to go back to the past to save the future plot is common but the part where the historical Japanese blades, in the form of handsome young men are super interesting for me. So, their mission were to go to time to time in Japan to save the course of history and eliminate the enemies that try to change the course of history.

Characters - So far, I think the main characters for the first episode are the Horikawa Kunihiro and Izuminokami Kanesada. Kunihiro is polite and thoughtful but yet a bit negative when it comes to why he is chosen as a warrior and paired him with Kanesada (Kane-san) who is very skillful but a bit short-fused warrior. I like the relationship between the two from the first episode where Kane-san tries to bring the positive side to Kunihiro when he went a bit too negative with his feelings.

Music - Since this is the action film, there is a lot of background music when it comes to the fighting scenes and I absolutely love the background music at the start, it was epic and absorb me to continue watching the anime. For the ending song, it was really good to listen. It was exciting and make me can't wait to watch the next episode asap.

Art - The first thing I noticed is the use of 3D animation in this anime. But I think the use of 3D is used in good places where it was necessary to use. I think the way they draw the locations and the landscape scenes. For character design, the characters are so cute.

Will I be watching? - Yup, I have no idea what will happen but I will sure be watching. The guys are cool! (lol)
Will I be blogging? - I will be writing a review when the anime is finished. 
Will I recommend? -  Yes, even if you have not watched the Hanamaru or played the game, I will recommend this anime to watch. It looks interesting. 
Handcrafted by pipdig