Natsume Yuujinchou Roku Episode 1「First Impression」

Ever since the very first anime came out, I've been following this anime for many years. Even though I'm not a fan of horror movies, this anime is considered to be super natural yet heartwarming experience while watching the first five seasons of this anime. So, my expectation of knowing Natsume more and his grandmother, Reiko-san, more is what I was expecting from this anime. I find that there were many questions that are needed to be answered.

Plot - This anime is about a boy named Natsume Takashi who can see ghosts/monsters「綾香氏」and he inherited this book of friends 「夏目友人帳」where the book contains the list of names of monsters Reiko defeated during her time and when someone call the names, the monsters will serve at whom the person called. Therefore, a lot of monsters wanted this book to rule the monsters that were listed in the book and for those whose names where taken by Reiko, wants their named to be returned. Natsume made his mission to return the names of the monsters inside the book while running from dangers that he faced.

The thing about this anime is that you don't really need to know the previous seasons of anime since the anime is made like watching short stories in each episode. So, don't be intimidated by the amount of series that they have. From what I've seen from the opening, the anime will go on with Natsume finding more about his grandmother, looking back on his past and understand himself more and yet continue to look forward to the future hoping to find the place for him where he protects his family and friends. His struggle between protecting his loved ones and wanting to tell what is going on with his life is one thing I love to see more and him finding the answer is what I want from this Natsume Yuujinchou series.
Characters - Natsume is one of my all time favorite, characters wise. He has very kind yet complex emotions of his ability to see monsters, his family background, his relationships with both humans and monsters.  
Taki and Tanuma - Natsume's close friends and the only friends from school who knows Natsume's ability to see monsters. I love that Taki and Tanuma is very supportive of Natsume and wanting to help but not able to help properly due to not being able to see like Natsume. But they were happy that Natsume depending on them bit by bit and opening up to them little by little.
Nyanko-Sensei - Natsume's pet cat and the monster that he promised to give the book of friends when he dies. I absolutely love Nyanko-sensei when he's in the fully monster form and his emotions for Natsume is very exciting to watch.
Music/Soundtrack - OP - This OP has become one of my favorite songs of all time. I really like the voice of Tomohisa Sako (Shounen-T) since very long time ago and the lyrics and the visuals.... (omg, I'm fangirling to this OP)
ED - It's quite good. It didn't made me listen to the song repeatedly like OP did to me. Overall, it's still in the top 10 ending songs of Spring 2017 though.

Art - Omg, the art is getting better and better every season. I absolutely love the backgrounds and they really impressed me during the OP of this season.


Will I be watching? - YES! This is one of my favorite anime series to watch. 
Will I be blogging? - I'll do a review when the series ends. I'll be doing for the previous series too.
Will I recommend? - YESSSS! I highly recommend to anyone. The visuals are great, the plot is really good. You don't really need to watch the previous series to know what's going on. I really recommend you to try watching the first few episodes. 
Handcrafted by pipdig