Kuroko no Basket - Last Game Review

Today, for the first time, I watched a movie all by myself in the cinema. The experience was epic. 
I really liked the anime adaptation of Kuroko no Basket and I've been watching all the episodes they have come out with before. So, when I saw the trailer, I knew I had to watch this movie. Just because I know how powerful "Miracle Generation" is. So, when I saw that they are playing with all the members from miracle generation plus Kagami, I was so pumped. 
Vorpal Swords
Plot - Well, if you haven't watched Kuroko no Basket, I highly recommend you to watch it. The plot for this movie is that one of an American street basketball team called Jabberwock came to Japan and play friendly match with one of the college basketball team, Team Strky. However, the difference in the playing style and power was too far apart that Jabberwock team mocked all the players from Japan to either quit playing basketball or go die. So, after hearing this, Kagetora, working as Jabberwock's guide, proposes with a revenge match where he asked "Miracle Generation" members to play the revenge match against Jabberwock. 
Jabberwock Team
Characters - Coming from watching the seasons of anime adaptation, I'm familiar with the characters, their abilities, their personalities so there is nothing really new for me. I still love how they react and perform a great team spirit even though they only had one week of practice. Since, I'm a fujoshi, I've read all the doujins of the Kuroko no basket, so when the characters joke or get in a quarrel, I can't really hide my grins. 

Art - Nothing much to say about the art. It's really great. One thing that I'm more impressed with is the camera movements or camera angles on the game. It was absolutely epic. Coming from an aspiring film producer, I pay a lot of attention on how the camera angle works and how they film even if it is an anime. The only complaint I have with the art style of the entire Kuroko no Basket anime adaptation is that the shoulders are super broad. However, I think that this kind of style is unique in its own way so I can't really say that it's a complaint. 

Music - The background music that I heard are all epic/powering background soundtracks that gives me shivers. I was more of drawn to the fast pace that the anime had so, I couldn't pay much attention to the soundtracks. (My apologies) 

Overall - I really enjoyed watching this movie. It made me so empowering and realize how amazing team spirit works. Everyone already was so over powered and yet they sync together perfectly to give revenge match. It gave me the same feelings when I watched the Haikyuu Season 3. It gave me shivers and the feels of constantly wanting to know what will happen next. 

I highly recommend you to watch the anime. But, if you are a Kuroko no Basket newbie, I recommend you to watch the anime adaptation seasons first before you watch this anime movie. 

It was a 9/10 for me. 
Handcrafted by pipdig